How to Optimize Tmap Component in Talend
Optimize Tmap component in Talend
If Lookup table has few rows:
- Open tmap select lookup model as Load Once .This will load lookup data one time before mail flow starts.
- This Lookup data will be stored in memory then main flow execution is very fast with comparing with lookup data in memory.
IF lookup table data is very large:
Talend cannont store the lookup table data in memory. you will get java heap space Execption. To resolve this issue follow the below steps
- open tmap
- go to lookup table
- click on tmap settings
- select the value for store temp data property to True
- click on ok
- In Tmap properties basic settings set Temp Data Directory path by browsing folder
- Go to Advance settings
- set max buffer size(nb of row) to some value based on lookup condition data type